Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tutoring, Benchmarks and More


Yesterday afternoon was an amazing (but wild) afternoon in tutoring. We had over 30 students sign in and come to make up grades before the end of the Six Weeks. Remember that this week I will not be having tutoring on Thursday afternoon due to Homecoming festivities. Next week we will be back on track for Tuesday and Thursday tutoring.

If your student has low grades in my class, I URGE them to come to tutoring on these days (and ask about others) because I am here to give them help.

Our first benchmark is next Tuesday and Thursday. This is a district benchmark over what has been taught so far in Eighth Grade. It don't want it to be stressful for the students but I want them to understand that the Benchmarks that we give are very important because they will determine many things for our future (TAKS Tutoring, Flex Year attendance, etc.). Please make sure that you (or your student) gets a good night sleep the night before and is well nourished the morning of the benchmark.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and if you didn't see on the previous post (POP QUIZ is Thursday this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips