Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mrs. S's Smarties


I have been looking for a way to showcase student work in our classroom. I have a section of the bulletin board in the 8th grade hallway that I have labeled Mrs. S's Smarties. This will be for all of my students who make spectacular grades on their quizzes, homework (not Practice Sheets) and tests. What is a spectacular grade you might ask? Any student who makes a 95 or higher on any of these assignments OR they have made an improvement of at least 20 points from their previous quiz, homework or test.

This definitely will help students set goals in my class and be motivated to make the board in the hallway. Also, as an added perk, they will get a pack of Smarties from me when they make the board.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs.Smith :)
    Just a reminder that I need the check tomorrow for my band sales. The cost for what you bought is $14. See you tomorrow, bye.(:

    -Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips