I thought I would go ahead and give you the head's up on what the remainder of this semester will look like so that you can plan accordingly.
Thursday 12/2- Quiz over Data Representations
Friday 12/3- Linear Functions Problem Solving
*** Tuesday 12/7 an Thursday 12.9 are the LAST tutoring days for this semester!
Monday 12/6-Thursday 12/9- Probability (Unit 8)
Friday 12/10- Unit 7 and 8 Test (Data Representations and Probability)
Monday 12/13- Tuesday 12/14- Review for Exam
Wednesday 12/15- First Period Exam is Math!
Hey Mrs.Smith:] Its caitlin.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you your order from band came in yesterday and I forgot to give it to you after school! Do you want me to bring it in tomorrow? Is there a certain place you want me to drop it off at or something?
Caitlin-
ReplyDeleteJust bring it into the class when you can and I can put it in the fridge in the workroom. Thanks so much!