Thursday, April 7, 2011

TAKS Has Come...


and we are getting ready for Algebra! This week and next week we are doing two projects. I apologize for not getting out the information to you sooner but most items are not needed until Tuesday so getting them over the weekend helps.

Our Country Project is due on Tuesday and the Geometric Town is due on Friday. The Country is an independent project and each person must create their own. I have extra copies of the requirements if needed in the classroom.

I will pass out the Geometric Town requirements on Friday so that my students may start working on gathering supplies over the weekend. They are also attached to my daily email from Thursday, April 7th, 2011.

Just a heads up, I will be out on April 12th and 13th for a training once again. My students will continue with their projects and that is part of the reason I am giving them their requirements early.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsmith@crandall-isd.net and I will answer them as soon as I can. I will be taking my laptop with me on Tuesday and Wednesday and checking in as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips