Wow, another summer is flying by and we are so close to starting back to school. I am so ready for this coming school year. Not only because I am ready to start working again and start fresh, but I'm also ready to tackle my new classes.
This year, I will be teaching 7th Grade Math, Resource Math and Newspaper. Whew! I will be all over and am so excited about each and every bit of it. I started working on my plans before we even got out of school in June. Yep, I'm one of those crazy, organized teachers so get ready for it!
I look forward to being in the new wing, having new students (and some returning in Newspaper), and new school supplies!
Just a heads up, all 7th grade Math students need two green spirals and a green 2-braded folder. We will be using our spirals EVERY DAY as an Interactive Notebook so it is crucial that you have these within the first couple of days of school.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.