Today we worked on Rational Number Conversions with Fractions, Decimals and Percents. We created the Folded Interactive Object (I was informed "Foldable" is a trademarked word) below to use as a resource when working on conversions of Rational Numbers. It should be attached to page 17 in your INB. If you need to complete your Folded Interactive Object, feel free to click the picture below to make it bigger so you can read what to fill in.
Our bellringer when we came in today consisted of a review of the vocabulary we have learned. Each student had the option to answer either "What is an Integer?" or "How do we use integers?" I think the compilation they came up with over the day (all 96 of them) turned out great!
Have a wonderful 3-day weekend! I will see you all back on Tuesday! Don't forget, we have a notebook quiz on Tuesday/Wednesday and your projects are due as well! :)
Good explanation about rational numbers and I want to share something about rational numbers,Rational numbers can be whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. They can be written as a ratio of two integers in the form a/b where a and b are integers and b nonzero.
ReplyDelete