Each week in Study Island, it is a goal that each student receive one Blue Ribbon per subject. As we are drawing near the end of the year, you are working a lot more to complete Study Island and it's showing!
Every week, I take time to identify my Blue Ribbon Bosses to help motivate and encourage you to continue to do your best the following week.
This week my 7th grade Blue Ribbon Bosses are...
What an awesome week for the 7th graders! Lots of bosses!
and this week, my 8th graders kind of let me down. I only had 1 Blue Ribbon Boss in 8th grade this week. Hope that will change for next week!
Check your Kmail where I will be sending your individual certificate!
P.S. If you are a teacher and would like a blank copy of this certificate as well as the individual certificates, please feel free to leave a comment and I will email those off to you! :)


I would love a copy of your Blue Ribbon Bosses certificates. Email address: pamelaborror@ccs.k12.nc.us
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Love the idea of the certificate. I would love a copy of them. Email addy: jilljohnson@fcschools.net Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of the Blue Ribbon Bosses certificates. I would love a copy of the certificates. Email addy: jilljohnson@fcschools.net
ReplyDeleteI would love one! ajones@mcalester.k12.ok.us
ReplyDeleteI would love a copy! Please and thank you! ajones@mcalester.k12.ok.us
ReplyDeleteI would love one! ajones@mcalester.k12.ok.us
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love a copy of the certificate!! Thank you so much for sharing. My email address is welessthan3math@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love a copy of the Blue Ribbon Bosses certificate! My email address is welessthan3math@gmail.com. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete