Wednesday, October 5, 2011

News 2 You 10/5

Journal: Today, I want you to first go and answer the anonymous poll about who you think should be our Newspaper Editor.  Based on the results of the poll, I will choose 2 students to be the editor.  We will start filling out some roles in the class as we keep moving on.

Next, I want you to write in your spiral 7-10 sentences answering the question, "What is the difference between school and life?"

Assignment: First, you will need to complete your Webquest.  You will then need to print off the papers that go with the webquest and staple them together.  This is your first test grade this Six Weeks.

When you finish the Webquest and have turned your papers in, you will need to make sure you have completed your 5WH.  I will be checking them tomorrow to give you a participation grade.

The last thing that you will need to work on is you will begin doing research for your assigned topic.  Based on your list from Monday, the editors will be choosing who will be writing on each topic.  This is part of their responsibilities.

Create an outline of what you will address in your topic together with your partner.  This will be due by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips