Day in and Day out of teaching Special Education Middle School Math in a Virtual World.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Ratios and Proportions
We are still moving on with our Ratio and Proportions unit. Please take time to go and watch the videos that I put in the last blog post. If you do a 3-2-1 response on the blog, you can get 10 points extra credit. YOU MUST WRITE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL in your response!
There is also some practice that you can do as well:
Ratio Word Problems
Writing Proportions
Labels:
pre-algebra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So 5/2 = 15/x 5/15= 2/x
ReplyDeleteBy Ramiro Guzman 8th period
How do you get I dont get this at all the problem is. 9/11.50 = 7/x 11.50/9 = x/7 and gives u =x/11.15
ReplyDeleteBy Ramiro Guzman 8th period
Ramiro- Which video was this from? I think it was showing you that as long as you flip both ratios, then you can still work it out the same way.
ReplyDelete