Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday with Mrs. S

We are almost finished with another week and that floors me!  Where has the time already gone!

Remember, Chapter 1 Tests must be corrected by tomorrow morning. I had a lot of students in this morning and I want to thank you for taking on your responsibility of being a educated student.  :)

Pre-Algebra: Comparing Rational Numbers is due tomorrow!  We will be playing an Expression Game in class in teams and I want everyone to be able to participate so please make sure that you have all of your classwork and homework done.

Remember that you only have 3 days from when papers are passed back to make corrections. I have passed back a lot of papers today which means you have until Tuesday to make corrections. I have tutoring Friday morning this week and then next Tuesday.  Don't wait until the last minute to make corrections.


1 comment:

  1. Hi mrs smith im wendy from 8th period and i just recently watched a video from khana academy and well i need the extra credit do heres the explination
    Multypling Rational numbers
    3 things i learned
    1. Multiply across the top and bottom
    2.(cancelling first, then multiplying) works with rational expressions
    3.simplify the numbers , you can also delete the duplicate numbers
    2 things i have questions about
    1. why is it really necessary to delete the duplicate numbers
    2. when you deal with 20's do you delete the 2's
    1 thing that stuck with me
    1. multiply across from bottom always

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips