Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Wonderings

Pre-Algebra: Don't forget to complete the Fractions Practice on the back of your packet. We will check it in class tomorrow before we begin the review of Ordering Rational Numbers.  Monday will be our last review day of this material and we will be testing on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.

I will not be in class on Monday due to an appointment and I have gone over all expectations of my students while I am gone and have made it a point to let them know that any disruption will result in a detention.  They will be getting a study packet to work on Monday that will help them for their Tuesday/Wednesday test.



Remember that on Friday we have a Student Holiday!  Enjoy your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our class blog.

Blogging tips